Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
worried 1month bleeding so far
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

worried 1month bleeding so far

Hello, I am a little worried I may have ovarian cancer or something . I have been bleeding for one month straight and it is not light, it has clots and changes colour from brown to bright red! I have pcos but have never experienced this. Has anyone had this?
Thank you
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Not me. But I suggest you see you doctor ASAP. All the best.

NB. Are you on any medication? If yes then check their side effects as against pcos and what's happening to you now.
Blank
3055553_tn?1346562133
I had bleeding for over 5 months, exactly how you described it! It became that bad i would bleed out onto my bathroom floor. I have had two d&c performed in May and June as well as an exploratory laparoscopy. I was diagnosed with endometriosis. Even with being on the pill constantly ill still bleed 1-2 weeks a month. I suggest you consulting your gyno! Good luck getting answers!
Blank
It has actually been 2months the pain is now getoting quite server! Thanks all for your comments and advice!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...