338?1253926741
Positive Thoughts User Group
Doing my best but it's really hard.
About This Group:

Hi, My name is Survivable. Two years ago I started concentrating on Daily Positive Thoughts, and it has helped improve my emotional, physical, and spiritual, life. If you agree, join this group, read my daily thoughts, add your positive thoughts, and/or comment. Thanks for visiting.

Founded by Survivable on September 25, 2009
176 members

Doing my best but it's really hard.

Hi, my name is Suad. I'm 18 years old girl with too many symptoms and diagnosis that I make on my body.
I lately started to think in a negative way cuz my body hurts and feels numb; the same time I've got too much things going inside of my body. I've started to feel soreness in my throat for over week and half now and when ever I search in Google, I find one common answer in all the medical websites that is "Throat Cancer" I'm so afraid that it turns out to be true. I don't have the guts to go and do some check up and just feeling this dark energy circling me. I'm doing my best to stay positive but really need some help.
mishymoshymarcy "Turn your desert of loneli... Comment
Jun 29
ChitChatNine is having fun! Comment
Jun 29
senseanonymous  commented on photo
Jun 28