338?1253926741
Positive Thoughts User Group
It Will Be Okay
About This Group:

Hi, My name is Survivable. Two years ago I started concentrating on Daily Positive Thoughts, and it has helped improve my emotional, physical, and spiritual, life. If you agree, join this group, read my daily thoughts, add your positive thoughts, and/or comment. Thanks for visiting.

Founded by Survivable on September 25, 2009
172 members

It Will Be Okay

You don't know for certain what will happen tomorrow, or even later today. So stop fighting against it, and don't waste your life with worry about what might or might not be.
Be okay with what will come, and you'll be able to handle it. You'll even discover some pleasant surprises.
Make your very best plans to be as effective and as productive as you can be. And be okay with the fact that everything won't go according to those plans.
Life is a process of constant change, and in that change is powerful energy. In that change there are always new possibilities being born.
Be eager to explore the new treasures that each moment brings. Look for the value and goodness in every new circumstance, and you'll surely find them.
Be okay with not knowing exactly what will come. For whatever it is, you will know what to do to make your life and your world the best it can be.
1 Comment
Sound good to me :-)
mishymoshymarcy I refuse to waste my holida... Comment
mishymoshymarcy, and Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
mishymoshymarcy commented on photo