338?1253926741
Positive Thoughts User Group
Making a choice to move beyond the negativity
About This Group:

Hi, My name is Survivable. Two years ago I started concentrating on Daily Positive Thoughts, and it has helped improve my emotional, physical, and spiritual, life. If you agree, join this group, read my daily thoughts, add your positive thoughts, and/or comment. Thanks for visiting.

Founded by Survivable on September 25, 2009
165 members

After drowning in helplessness, knowing and being reminded we don't have to stay in that place any longer than we choose to is important.  Knowing there are choices is crucial to taking the steps to get up and go somewhere else.

Knowing that the somewhere else is a learning place and can be restorative is helpful.

Today I choose that even if the dark side of living is there, I am not frozen in its presence!!!!!  I choose to open the blinds and let the sunshine in for a beautiful day!!!!!
1 Comment
Thank you for this. I needed to see this.
I'm glad to see you are feeling better. We must never lose hope. And God is always there, walking with us, even in the darkest places. Remember Psalm 23.
God bless.
Citymom03 joined this group
Welcome them!
1 hr ago
mishymoshymarcy Head in the books Marcy. Do... Comment
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status