Depressed? Anxious? Eating disorder?
Hi can anyone give thier opinion on whether you think i need professional help like a councillor or gp?
I had pnd after my first child and went from a healthy bmi of 18/19 ish to 15! I was on ADs for six months and had a lot of anxiety my periods stopped. I did lots of excersize and only ate mainly veg!
I decided i wanted another child so made an effort to be less active and eat a bit more (still not normal) i gained weight up to a bmi of 18-18.5 my periods returned then within weeks i found myself pregnant again
Im now 6 months pregnant with my second and alls been going well ive gained healthy weight and measure perfectly
But ive noticed im just not hungry anymore! This makes me feel anxious and even less likly to eat im just grazing all day and picking at food trying to eat several times a day as i know baby needs it!
Ive gone off all veg and certain foods taste funny (hormones)? But im worried im going to do harm its terrifying me and im feeling upset plus i dont want to have pnd again or lose lots of weight again!
Im not worried about my changing shape or weight gain (rarely weigh myself) i love having a bump and love seeing it grow, i dont feel big at all i still feel slim
So its not body issues that are stopping my appetite i just dont feel hungry! Also i eat high fat foods like peanut butter, cheese, chocolate, biscits etc so dont have food issues in that way However i do count calories and if there lower for the day that id like ill feel depressed and worried but if the calories for the day are higher than id like i get anxious and plan to try make up for the extra calories by planning to eat less the day after!!? I dont really exercise except for a 30 minute walk each day .
A daily example of my diet;
Some Biscuits and decaff coffee 1st thing
Then a small bowl of porridge or branflakes
Lunch:A glass of milk and small cake plus couple pieces of chocolate
Then in the evening
Usually a chicken breast with salad, feta cheese and couple of new potatoes or pasta with ham and salad plus Parmesan
Supper: a pancake or half scone
I recon i only eat around 1100-1200 calories per day (though i only guesstimate so could be far out)

So do i need some help?  Or am i worrying unessasarily?
I am 13 weeks pregnant with my second. I have NO appitite as well. I have actually lost weight. My 4 year old eats more than i do. So i dont believe you have an eating disorder. I however am experiancing prenatal depression which i believe is contributing to my lack of appitite. Maybe talk to your OB next appointment to see if s/he has any suggestions. I will be asking my next appointment as well. Good luck dear.