Do i have ppd?
I went to my 12 week scan thinking everything was fine, they had found no heartbeat and it had been gone for just over 3 weeks, i was 9 weeks and 3 days gone.
I had to have a dnc operation.
Recently i have noticed im not sleeping, not eating, not bothering with how i look, and just crying randomly, and just generally feel low. I miss my baby and im blaming myself and everyone. Everyone is getting really worried now.
I was told that i might have ppd and just wondered how i go about things?
And if its possible i have it?
I'm so sorry about your baby. According to what i have read you can have ppd from a miscarriage you need to see your doctor and a therapist its important to talk about how you feel and get help so you can start to get better you'll always miss your baby but you can't give up on living .
im sorry abt ur lost i once have miscarage on the 9month of pregnancy when i have to give birth so dont worry your baby will come pls be strong nd try again,u will be preg again....im now pregnant again nd couldnt believe.....so be strong,God knows why....