I dont wanna feel this way. Adviice
My baby is now 2 1/2 wks. Hes perfect and i am beyond blessed to have him. I never knew i could love anyone so much. i just havent been feeling myself at all. I already have anxiety and depression even before i got pregnant. It was pretty well controlled until just recently. I just feel very overwhelmed. Like i cant handle this. Like im going to mess up. Like im doing everything wrong. Im just so tired and exhausted. On top of that, money is super tight. I feel like i look terrible but i dont have the drive to even fix myself up or anything. I also havent had an appetite. Ive only been eating like once a day if anything. Theres been a few times that my baby has choked on his spit up to the point that he stops breathing and im so scared of it happening again that i dont wanna sleep even tho i am beyond exhausted. Which doesnt help. Idk. I feel like i sound all over the place. But thats how i feel. I feel like i cant get a grip and im holding my breathe trying to just hang on. What can i do?
Hi, my baby is 3 weeks and 1 day and it has not been easy I tell you. I like you keep questioning my ability. It's my second baby but, my first baby past away at 13 days old in January. Cause of his death was an infection that his body couldn't handdle. I  have also been so worried and extremely scared to do much. I have just been taking it a day at a time. Trust me I look awful as well and I'm sure that okay and understandable. I have almost no experience on the mommy role so your not alone. I have been anxious too but I tell myself that I have to make sure I'm okay so I can take care of my baby and so everything can be okay. Just relax a bit, take a hot shower and thank God for everything. Try to stay positive even when it's really hard. Last year when I had my first baby my husband got laid of his job and we struggled so much specially with coming up with money for a funeral,rent, and everything else you can imagine. There's light at the end of the tunnel I'm sure.... Just think that each and every day we get closer to the light. Your not alone !!!! There are many moms in a situation similar to your so cheer up and enjoy your little one. Just take it day by day and don't forget to take lots of pictures if you can !
Tell your doctor.  This tiredness and hormonal let-down and sort of spiritlessness can lead you to a full-blown case of post-partum depression.  They know how to help you, they have helped many, many women in the same boat.  Call your doctor's nurse tomorrow and just say exactly what you've said here.  First thing.  Call.  

(((HUGS)))

Annie
You're definitely not alone. My baby is 6 weeks old now and that's exactly no I was feeling about a week ago. I too had anxiety and depression pre baby. The first few weeks I jumped up at any noise my son made. Was terrified of anything happening to him. I would just stare at him all night and be sleep deprived. I questioned myself constantly and was always down on myself not thinking I was a good enough mother. I can sometimes still feel this way, but I tell myself otherwise. I can tell you this does pass!! But sometimes you need to ask for help. You will get through this so hang in there
You are not alone..I can't get out if my own way and this is my third. However,  if your still feeling this way, you should call your dr. PPD is very real and there is help. There Is No Reason To Feel So rotten, You And Your Baby Deserve You At Your very best. I have an app with my dr in a few days because I need help to get myself back...I wish you luck.
Hey, you are not alone. And let me tell you, you're going to be just fine you and your baby. I am only on my day 3 with my baby girl and it can feel a bit overwhelming but stay positive. This is motherhood, and if God can bless you with a baby, he will give you the strength you need to make it through each day..have faith and you're going to be just fine. When you feel weak or sad, pray. I'm sry u may not be a believer and let me tell you, i was once not a believer and when I did start to believe, my life fell into place, love yourself and love your baby. You're doing just right. Hold on!
Hey. You are definitely not alone. My son is 4-months now and I feel way better than when he has only a few days/weeks old. It's true that it can get a bit overwhelming especially if it's your first baby. Do what you can to get some rest or eat healthy. Just think about the little person who's depending on you for survival. Love and cuddles with your little one will sometimes help in relaxing your mind. Hang in there momma. You will be fine.
I felt the same way, I felt alone (although my husband was there he didn't understand my feelings) but I do think it's a combination of hormones and second guessing ourselves from being first time mommies. I would also feel sad for any reason and guilty for feeling like that when all i wanted was a healthy baby. It might be cliche but it does get better. MY baby is 8 weeks on Saturday and I really do feel better. Talking to someone who cares helps. Don't feel alone, alot of us have been there or are there  ♡
Its my first kid too. Shes 3 weeks and I have been overwhelmed as well.. its hard sometimes I find myself crying because Im wishing things were back to normal even though I love her so much and shes my world. Hormones are so confusing.
Honestly, I get these exact same feelings all the time. My son is almost a month old. I think it's normal, hormones playing tricks on you. But truthfully I feel the mothers who think they aren't doing enough are the best ones.. Shows how much you love your little one and wanna give them everything you have. Cheer up :) it'll get better and remember that you're a good mommy!
My baby is 9 weeks old and I had unprotected sex today, what are my chances on getting pregnan? Note: I'm breast feeding.
Thank you everyone for the support. Ive been feeling alot better lately. The only thing atill bothering me is my anxiety. Thats been my biggest weakness since before i even got pregnant tho. And i think alot of whats triggering it now is the wjole going back to work full time and leaving my baby at daycare. Along with his reflux spitting up and choking. Any advice??
I can tell u I'm having the same issue.  I can't seem to work full time anymore. I can completely understand money is tight but try to go back for 4 to 5 hours to start. I'm ok doing that how ever next week I start full time again. Scared out of my pants. Mybaby still chokes on his own spit up. Tell daycare to prop him or her up for 25 mins after feeding. That seems to help.
Yea im still debating part time. Its the whole money thing thats holding me back. But i guess youre right. And if i go back part time i wont even need daycare at first.