Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community
I feel so bad

A community of women with Postpartum Depression concerns offering support and sharing experiences. Ask a question or join a conversation: symptoms and management.

I feel so bad

hi Im new to this forum and I guess Im just wondering if any one would like to talk to me about what they are or have expeirenced with their ppd...this is the second time Im going through it and its worse and more scary then with my first daughter. I am on meds and see a counselor but I live with my mother in law and am stuck in my room all day while my husband is at work and has our car, I really dont have any female friends with kids. I miss my family but theres nothing I can do about it, everyday seems like a hopeless, goaless thing and I hate the thoughts I get I get scared of hurting the two jems in my life, my precious baby girls. longing to talk to some one thanks. ***@****
Honey, can you call your counselor and talk to her on an emergency basis?  Your meds obviously aren't working, and you need to be seen.  I know you won't hurt the kids, but you need more help than you are getting.
I agree with AnnieBrooke.  Sometimes a different medication will make all the difference.  You have done nothing wrong but those darn hormones just haven't gone back to normal and need a shove in the right direction.  Please call your counselor and be very honest as to how you are feeling.  This will get better.  You need to be honest with your husband also.  Let people help you.  Maybe you need a change of medication and some time to yourself.  Sometimes you just have to take a firm stand and tell the dr. to help you more.  Does your mother-in-law help or would she?  Can you take your husband to work so you have the car a few days a week so you can get out of the house?  Please keep us updated and call your dr.