I'm scared
I'm scared of myself just now...I dont want to hurt me or my baby or anything extreme, but I'm deatroyimg my relationship bit by bit and I dont know how to stop...I love my man, but I cant stop picking fights...please help...
you're pregnant... I've been moody too.  Try to relax a little bit.  Take some time for yourself and reflect on your relationship.  Try to have a talk with him so that he can try to understand the situation you're in.  Of course you're going to be stressed out and a little edgy.  I'm sure we all are!
my baby is 3 wks old, hes my third and I've had ppd after each one, I'm scared its happening again :(
Please see a professional.  Most likely a psychiatrist.  I had POSTPARTUM PSYCHOSIS and nearly committed suicide...... I had to go to a psychiatric center for a week and it took time, because after the psychosis, you get a deep severe depression, but, with meds and therapy you can get better.  It is so important to get help.  I cannot stress that.  

You said this is your third.  I have two and I had PPD with the first, but didn't realize it.  Then I got PPP with my second and it was an emergency situation and I was forced to go to a psych center.  If you want to avoid that, get help before it gets worse.  Do it for you, first and foremost.  A happy and healthy mommy equals a happy and safe family.

Best wishes.
Omgg I'm a ftm and experiencing the sameee thing! My daughter is 7 wks tmmr..i love her to death and I don't feel any type of way towards her or myself but I feel like I have ppd towards my bf! Its to the point where I'm contemplating moving out with my baby bc me n bf fight nonstop. Im always the one to start the fights. Idk wat to do or how to fix this. Please message me and let me know how Yur dealing with things. Yur the first person that's going thru the same thing as me...is this still considered ppd even tho its directed towards my bf and not baby or myself???
Thanks for the comments ladies, all has settled now, think it was a combination of hormones, tiredness and the stress of adjusting to a newborn. Thankfully I have the best baby in the world who at 5wks old is sleeping from 10pm to 6.30/7am and so as the tiredness lifted so did the stress. My partner hadnt taken any leave from work so we were both exhausted but he has hols coming up and we have both been getting good sleeps so it has all settled down. AlisonWonderland, I will keep an eye on myself...I too didnt realise for a long time after my first that I was suffering, but I know what to look for which is why I freaked out when I saw tge top of that downward spiral, luckily my partner is very supportive and has helped me to keep looking up instead of down, I have my moments, but they are few and far between, making sure I rest and sleep is helping a lot.