Just depressed
I had my daughter 5 months ago. I believe I had ppd for about 2 months after she was born but now I think I'm just depressed. I gained so much weight with my daughter almost 50lbs. I just can't seem to lose the weight, and that is causing me to be extremely down. And it's not like I eat a ton or fast food or anything. I absolutely hate how I look now and it's starting to take a toll on my relationship. Any other moms having a hard time with this? I could really use someone to talk to that knows what I'm going through.
I am in my 4th pregnancy and I can relate to you. On my 1st pregnancy I went from 120 to 180 and was so distraught when I couldn't lose my baby weight. I did have ppd and was diagnosed, mainly I was upset about the way I looked after a baby. It took me 2 years to get back down to my original size. then I got pregnant again. Just be calm and don't stress to much over it. It can take a while to get the hang of raising a child and being able to focus on your self image. Do not ever compare yourself to other women who got all skinny so fast. It will treat you apart. Every woman is different and will lose the weight on their own time.