Just venting..
Is it just me after having baby who always feels upset I should be happy but I feel miserable I feel like a crazy person currently rocking myself back and forth on my rocking chair crying I feel so alone I feel like mines n my bf relationship is fading away he currently sleeps in another room since I had my baby so we won't wake him up bc he has to work I feel like it's all about the baby now and no more us I just went to his room and laid with him so we could probably cuddle and make love and he kept sleeping I got up and sat on the bed for second hoping he would grab me and he said go see the baby I said I am want me to close your door and me hoping him saying come back he said don't matter :( he's off tomorrow baby is sleeping so I thought we could spend time but nope I'm sitting here crying and awake like every night idk why but I can not sleep I stay up all night thinking and being sad, I recently started getting high again bc that's the only time I'm happy please don't judge me I do it when my baby is asleep and she's well taken care of but that's what I do when I get some me time that's how I make myself happy bc when I'm sober I'm really grumpy, sad, mad, frustrated and stressed out  I ask God why am I here in this world bc I'm a nobody I'm not good at nothing I consider myself a stupid person I've always felt like that but now it's kind of worst am I the I only one who feels like this after birth ? I feel so bad not feeling happy bc I love my daughter so damn much she's my everything so idk y I feel miserable :( she two months now and I'm still upset since I gave birth i thought it was going to get better :((
Mabey your going through post partum depression?
I made an appointment with my doctor about that bc idk if I'm just sad or going thru post partum depression
High off of what?
Weed
Hi patriciaaa02,
I have suffered from postpartum before and this is definitely what you sound like you have... I'm glad you call your doctor because this is definitely not something that you should walk away from... It's gonna be alright once you learn to deal with it... And smoking the weed can actually help you in this state of mind so don't worry about anyone's judgement... I personal being a person that doesn't smoke had to resort to that because the medication I took wasn't helping... I still don't smoke but at that time it did help... I'm glad you realized something is wrong with you cause some people go by never saying anything or thinking it normal... I hope that you do get the help that you need sometimes just talking helps so remember that as well...
Try being more vocal with you guy they are far from mind readers. I understand how you feel and I simpithize try to have a really strong mind it is hard when you feel invisible to your partner that sounds to be the main cause of what your feeling to me and I think every girl can understand that feeling. If you get up while that baby is sleeping go in the bathroom make yourself feel good do your hair and make up ( trust it will flip your mood ) be positive and go into your honey and say alright I'm ready its me and you day babe express to him that you really need this and tell him how your feeling. As far as getting blazed its not gonna be looked at good by others so if you do it just be sure to not touch the weed then the baby before washing your hands cause the cromazomes can get into her pores and we don't like stoned babies. If you breast feed be sure you pump And dump at least once to twice after.  I personally am in a weed legal how so its not a bad thing in my opinion and I would recommend that rather than antidepressant and such with aweful side affects but I have a open mind unlike a lot of mothers and I just can't recommend you putting that out there to too any people. I hope you start to feel better and you the best of luck love that baby she needs you more than you could ever know and always remember you are EVERYTHING to her☺
I had PPD and you sound like you need help now. Please do call your doctor and share your thoughts. I am not judging you for getting high, because I felt like doing the same thing when my baby was born, and I have never done drugs. However, I highly recommend you quit smoking because it is a depressant. Meaning you may feel relaxed after but it messes your brain chemistry that is already messed up by the lack of sleep and rest and hormonal changes. So when you feel depressed, you feel even worst than going on sober. Also, it can lead to some other drugs and that may put your child in danger. Please seek help. There are also post partum support groups that help alot. Loot them up oline. There is an alligence and hotline you can also call at anytime. Relationships do change with baby, but it takes two. Right now take care of yourself.
Awww u ladies made me get teary I'm so emotional and it's true I'm everything to her & I did tell him this morning I was trying to spend some time together last night and he said why didn't I just tell him I guess I should of but I felt like I didn't at the moment & I also don't want to be put on pills my mom is now a different person from pills side effect now she's depress and has bad anxiety and I'm scare to get side effects and I also feel like I have no one to talk to my best friend always tell me well idk what to tell u and my bf listens but doesn't say much I need someone to hug me talk to me comfort me and I have nobody to do so :( my mom would but now she doesn't come out her house I'm depress she hasn't been around and bc I feel like I wasn't women enough to have a normal birth I ask myself why me why did I have to get a c section I was sooo mentally ready to push than was told I needed emergency c section that was the best and worst day of my life I was drugged up I felt like i was going to die everything was a blur to me I can just remember the bright white lights on me and doctors making me sign all kinds of thing idk what I signed I was so weak I just scribbled on the papers I can't get over getting a c section I'm jealous of the women who have natural births
It's gonna be OK... All I can do is send a hug virtually... I know it ***** when your labor doesn't turn out how you planned... I personally never had a c section but I did get epidural with my first 2 which was the worst thing I couldve ever done for me... My body has never been the same after the second one... I wanted all natural with my first but had the worst support system in the world... I wasn't in the hospital for an hour before my mom told the nurses I should get it only because she couldn't handle rubbing my back but that's something I can't change and its something you can't change but if you think of the up side like if you decide to have another you could maybe get a midwife and/or a doula and try for a vback... It does suck when its your first and you don't know what to expect or what your real options are... I'm glad you talked to him... Sometimes as women I think we expect them to understand when they really have no clue and forget that... My boyfriend thinks that just cause I pushed our baby out a week ago that I should be back to my regular self and mind you this isn't our first child nor his first child in general, smh... I understand about the depressants because I didn't like the side effects which is why I did smoke weed for a couple of months... It helped me at that time... I think if you can just find that one person that can be the support you are needing you will be alright... Men don't know how to be nurturers, its a great thing that he actually listens to you... Maybe you can tell him to hug you a little more or rub your back when you're feeling down... He's gonna have to learn anyways, you did say that y'all have a daughter right??? Him helping you could actually make him the best father to your daughter as she gets older so there's an upside right:-)... I know I can't be there to hug you and tell you its gonna get better but I can send them thru God and hope that you get the support you need... I hope this helps...
I'm going to be having my 3rd c section! I know the inaccuracies it puts in your head. But the scar fades I promise and upside and I mean no disrespect to any natural doers but your vag will forever be in tact that is an upside. I hope you all the best and I'm half tempted to message you my number so you can text and have someone to talk to everything gets better though just really know that☺
No wait stop ! I went through this thinking it was me! And at the end found out he was cheating on me ! You are ok nothing is wrong with you ! It's him ! I told my bf at the time that he had one week to decide what he wanted to do and after three days he decided and our relationship is stronger than ever and hope to god it stays like that ! A lot of people will sit here and think that I'm stupid for keeping him around but I have my reasons ! So find that out hopefully your bf isn't but who knows !? I started acting hard to get and looking pretty and eating healthier too and my bf saw that I was changing and he found that attractive ! What some men don't like is when women cry over them they find that pathetic so get dolled up and look your best and if he asks you why your all dressed up you smirk and tell him "for myself" .... He will go quietly nuts! Lol and it might be hard because your emotional and everything but it'll all be worth it ! Good luck love hugs sent your way!
Thanks ladies & he does help me out a lot with our daughter when he sees me sad or just not being myself he asks me what's wrong and does things to make me feel better like he'll take over our baby and tells me to relax and I do but the upset feeling doesn't go away and yesterday I did my makeup and hair and got all extra pretty for myself not even him and he would not get off me he kept trying to have sex while I was walking around the house trying to do stuff and we ended up having sex and it's true when how different they start acting when they see you looking good & sometimes I ask myself why am I so depress I have a man who has never left my side I have a big beautiful home my own car my healthy daughter we may be tight with money right now but we got enough to eat and I should be grateful but it's like no matter what this empty feeling alone feeling won't go away and yea I try to look at the positive side from my c section that at least my vagina is the sAme lol