Need help
Hi moms. My baby is almost one month and ever since she was born, I don't want to be with her father. We had issues while I was pregnant but now I just want him away. It's as if I'm noticing all of his flaws and regret having a baby with him. Is this normal? Is it part of depression? Any advice will suffice.
My baby is just about 2 months, this feeling just started for me too. Feeling like I wish I could just be away from him with my baby, but I can't do that to my son just because how I feel. Idk what to tell you, but hang in there !!!
I too began feeling some resentment towards my husband but I love him dearly. I really think this is part of the PPD as my newborn is only 8 weeks and we're still not cleared from PPD. We're here if you want to vent. Hope all gets better for you.
I struggled with this after my first baby starting at 4 months PP and it lasted a few months. The reprocutions lasted a lot longer because we both weren't educated about PPD and thought we were simply having marriage issues.

What helped us was open and honest communication about how we feel and what we expect and need from each other to feel loved, needed, and most importantly appreciated.

I wish you best of luck ladies <3
Hello please explain the ppd what is it?  My bby girl just turn 3weeks the only thing the dad is asking about when he's calling it's the bby not me
I've went through this w my first two and beginning to here and there w this baby as well.I've been w my husband 13years.we've separated 3times for a few months each time.I thinks it can be postpartum depression but sometimes its hormones going crazy and other times its honestly his fault.stop and truely think (when ur calm) have u always had these feelings about him,is he THAT bad or does his good out weigh the bad ?? U really have to reflect and soul search this!!
I had these feelings during pregnancy but honestly can't remember pre-pregnancy. I just want to feel different but I have so much resentment towards him. I just want to pack up and go.
I feel the same way.sometimes I just want to get up pack my and my babies things and leave. But then I calm down.
Me too dear but what can I do
The same way that u said
Its all a part of recovery . I had the same problem for the Frist 2 weeks after my baby girl was born . She 3 weeks now. What helped me the most was staying with my mom and only having my hubby visit for few hours a day . Its started to make my relationship stronger with him and he&#39;s not much on expressing how he feels but he made it clear in the past week that he can't to have his baby and I back home . I would say hang in there . If you take a min vacation take it that will make you feel alot better and it will make ur relationship stronger
May be this is post delivery depression. I think u need to talk with your husband the same i did last week hope tht wil hlep you
My daughter is 3weeks and I'm going through the same thing with my husband... We had issues as well while I was pregnant and now all I can really think about is all the hurt and pain he caused me while I was carrying his child... I really can't stand to be around him at all now.
The only way to know for sure if you have postpartum is when you go for your six week check up they will give you a paper with some questions on it and you have to answer them honestly that will determine if you have ppd my baby boy is 6 weeks bringing him home every little thing made me cry I went to my six week appointment and I was recently told that I have ppd I see a therapist every week if you think you have it don't be ashamed get help for you so that you can be the best mom