PPA
Today I was diagnosed with postpartum anxiety. I was wondering if anyone else was proscribed Prozac for this and if it helped?! Would like to see the light at the end of this dreadful tunnel.
yes it really helps I've been on its had my so. two months ago its very safe :) and u must take it every day it makes a great difference. but FYI u can lose ur appetite to. eat so eat anyways make your self. besides that its wonderful :) it starts to work within two weeks. the higher the dosage more likes your able to not feel hungry
I haven't taken Prozac specifically but anti-depressant meds DO help so you should see a difference soon if you don't already.  I know I am a bit late responding as I recently had a baby myself.  Hope you are feeling better!