PPD after c-section
Is anyone experciencing PPD after they had a c-section whether planned or not?
I had 2 c-section one on may 19 2010 it was an emergency I got PPD after wards and another one june 6 2011 and I have PPD actually Im in the need to talk with someone anyone :(
I have 6 children and #& on the way.  I have had all vaginal births and anticipate this one being the same.  I get PPD ALWAYS after having my babies.  I don't think the c-sections have anything to do w/ it.  They say it's really about hormones.  They don't know why some women get it and some don't.  I imagine it is much like morning sickness or anything else pregnancy related.  Some women get certain symptoms and others don't, but I really don't think having a c-section has anything to do with it.  I have several friends that have had c-sections and not suffered from PPD.  

You may want to speak w/ your doctor though.  He/she can prescribe anti-depressants and give you other suggestions.  Take care!