PPD help!
Is it possible to get post partum depression 11 months after giving birth? I'm not sure if that's what's going on I just can't handle anything anymore. I'm also 11 weeks preggo again so that could be it but I feel like it's something more.
Actually PPD can come that late but with you being newly pregnant again, it would be hard to say for sure.  My guess is that it's the stress of having a very young baby and the stress of being pregnant again, along with the hormones of the new pregnancy.

I always experience PPD and I read about some natural supplements (during this last pregnancy).  I started taking them at the end of my last pregnancy (she just turned 4 months old), and they have helped me a LOT!  If you want more information, just message me.

If you don't start feeling better soon, you may also want to talk to your doctor.  Be sure to keep taking your vitamins (if you can stomach them).  Good luck!  Feel better!