Aa
A
A
Close
PPD or Lack of Sleep?????
I have been wondering if I am suffering from PPD for about 1 1/2 months now.  My son will soon be 5 months, and I am having A LOT of trouble concentrating, feeling tired all the time, and constantly afriad that I am not doing enough for my son.  My pregnancy before this one ended in a still birth of identical twin boys, and I constantly think about them and my son, and I have a lot of  guilty feelings.  I have had to return to work to help support my family and it just kills me not to be with my son.  I am afraid that I am going to loose my job, because I really can not concentrate.  I try and try, I even set little goal for myself, but I just can't keep on track.  This is very unusual for me, I am normally very responsible.

I keep asking myself if my lack of concetration and poor mood are due to lack of sleep, or PPD...any thoughts?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I vey well could be ppd. I had it with both of my children I was very moody I was upset all the time, very aggravated with my husband all the time I felt physically and emotionally drained. You should go to your doctor and describe what your going through they may want to put you on a anti-depres. that's what I was put on and it helped out a lot.Hope this helps you out. :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Several of the symptoms you mention are symptoms of postpartum depression.  And those who experience pregnancy loss are definitely at a higher risk to experience PPD.  You should reach out to your doctor and tell him or her exactly how you are feeling.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community Resources