PPD or normal grieving process
Hi , I lost my baby girl on 9/1/13 @38 weeks!
Thier hasen't  been a day gone by I haven't cried over her loss! I also feel so angry  and  upset ! I have three other children  who I adore  and I'd not for them needing me I don't know what I would do! Also I've been having dreams of losing my other family members as well!! Some days its as thow I  feel like I can't breath!  I will never understand how god could let this happen ! I don't believe in magic pills and don't want to be drugged up! Do you think I have PPD or just grief pls help!
I am truly sorry to hear of your tragic loss.  I would think that its certainly possible to have both PPD and mourning your loss.  Please discuss this with your doctor and family so that they can help be supportive in this difficult time.  Please don't let it get so bad that your not able to function.  I stayed in bed months and only my husband new how bad I was hurting over our losses.  We lost two pregnancies back to back and my first pup whom I loved dearly. I felt that I didn't have anyone in my life that understood the pain I was feeling and I shut down and shut everyone out.  It made it really hard to get back into a normal daily routine.  Seeing a counselor would be beneficial too if its something you are open too.   My thoughts and prayers are with you.  If you want to talk please message me.
Oh my gosh, I am so sorry for your loss.  You are probably sick of hearing people say that but as a mother, I honestly cannot imagine that kind of loss.  I am just so sorry and my heart hurts for you.  I will be praying for you.

I agree w/ Ellen.  I believe it very well could be both and it is impossible to know for sure.  No there are no magic pills.  You are right about that.  No pill will take away your grief.  But an anti-depressant might at least help you to cope.  It isn't addictive and you can take it as long as you feel you need it.  But I don't think that alone will be what you need.  I strongly suggest getting some individual counseling and also joining some type of support group for other parents who have suffered similar losses.  It might help you to not feel so alone.  I know many women on MH that have suffered similar losses as well.  Please get help.  You will likely hurt for a very long time and that will be a process that you will have to go through.  But there is help out there that might at least make it a bit easier.

God bless you and your family and if you need, please message me too.