Post Partum Problems
Hey everyone
I gave birth to a healthy beautiful babygirl about a month ago
and I have been having problems ever since.

I was happy and healthy before my baby, but
since I have had her my life has been a living hell.

The day after I gave birth, I developed sleeping problems.
I would jolt awake while drifting off to sleep. I would get spasms
and a weird "rush" feeling in my head that would go through my whole body.
It would come in waves. And now when I close my eyes, I see like static
or electricity. It is terrible. I can't take naps anymore like I used to.
I pray every night that I will be able to fall asleep.

I also have bad PVC's everyday. They really scare me and are annoying too.
Sometimes I get a little arrhythmia. But I was told my heart is fine.

I have had my shoulder tingling/feeling numb as well. And my left ear is always popping.
I have shallow breathing, and just feel weird and sickly. Also severe headaches.

What could be causing those things to happen??

I just feel HORRIBLE! It feels like something is very wrong.
I have been to the ER multiple times. Nothing was ever found.

Sometimes I feel suicidal because I just want to feel like my old self and
that I never will. I also later developed mental problems after a few weeks.
Seeing spots, racing thoughts, spaced out, intrusive thoughts, etc.
But that has gotten better.

It's the physical stuff that bothers and worries me.

I do have a lot of depression and sadness. The father of my child
left me when I was pregnant.

I have had blood tests, EKG, heart ultrasound, gallbladder ultrasound, urine tests, and a chest X ray.
All normal. One doc told me I had a urine infection, the other one said I was fine.
So I am kinda iffy on that.

I am currently taking Geodon to help with my mental state.
I was on and off Klonopin since I had my sleeping problems. It helped me a lot.
But I'd rather not take it. Not sure if I am addicted to it or not.

I am not AS sick as I was, but I still have so many problems.
Will this ever go away? What's wrong with me?
Which tests should I have done? I am a young mother, only 21 years old.
I shouldn't be having all these problems. I want to enjoy being a mother
and my baby but I'm suffering a lot and I feel horrible everyday :(

I just want to be my old self again.
Please help!
There is a lot of material out there on various foods to eat and the vitamins they give, and a lot of your symptoms sound like they are straight out of the problems and issues named in the book.  Are you still on your prenatals?  Taking one of the minerals, sorry but can't remember for sure but it might be magnesium, or getting it in your food is supposed to really help with sleep, for example.  One good book to get is "The Doctor's Book of Food Remedies."  Are you eating a super balanced and ultra healthy diet?  
I am trying. I probably don't eat as much as I should. I noticed that it gets REALLY bad before/during my period. And after I feel much better. I'm guessing it has to do with hormones? It does get pretty bad though.

I'm gonna start eating a lot more healthier and exercising more.

Thanks for the info :)
I wish I knew what to tell you exactly.  I would just be diligent in expressing these things to the doctor.  I would also take a good anti-depressant that helps w/ anxiety.  I have taken one that helps w/ those 2 things AND helps me sleep.  I take Lexapro on occasion.

Good luck and feel better!  I am so sorry you are going through all of this.  As if having a newborn isn't hard enough!
It sounds like you're riddled with anxiety.  A few good hypnotherapy or counselling sessions may help. I would also see a naturopath. If these don't work maybe try a different dr to see if you need some medication for a bit. Yoga is great as is gentle walking everyday. Try a cup of chamomile before you lay down for a nap or a decaf hot choc. Good luck, I hope you fin d answers soon and feel like your old self xo
I have the exact symptoms as you! The only problem is that I sleep a lot! Sometimes I feel like I cant breathe, my left ear rings and I can hear my heartbeat, I get a lot of anxiety. I get hot flashes, palpitations. I actually got some acupuncture done. I explained my symptoms and they said I have post partum depression/anxiety. My daughter was born last year in November and I did return back to work but was not able to remain at work. I was getting really bad headaches I got a panic attack, it was horrible. My oriental medicine dr said to be home the less time possible, go out and enjoy myself. It has helped a lot and I dont feel as bad. I start feeling bad when I focus on something too much....I contemplate and just think and that gives me anxiety. Im 24 and I know how u feel, I just became a mother and it's not a  easy job and I as well just want to feel normal!
I had the same with my first child, and I was so worried just to figure out if it's a post partum depression or not, back then I didn't know such exists. Turned out it was. I wasn't really sad or depressed, but as I analyze now just super nervous to paniking as to how to take care of my baby, everything was so new, great responsibility, etc. Those feelings of heart elevations, shallow breathing, waves etc are basically a panic attacks. So as they treat depression and panic attacks often with the same meds, I was treated from depression. Lexapro, but can't take it occasionally, have to commit for some period and clonazepam for sleep, dont worry, never got addicted or anything. Helped a lot with sleep, as I couldn't sleep at all before. Feeling after is not the same as you would have slept without the pills, but at least your mind and body rest a bit. Anyways, my point is please express all your concerns to your doctor, tell him/her you are a young mother. And if the doc confirms, try the pills, if everything goes fine, you might be back to normal and off all pills within like 6 months but you will feel better much sooner. Just speak to your doc directly. All the best!
I wanted to add that even with taking pills, you should "help" yourself, use every opportunity to enjoy yourself, do smth you like, be around pleasant ro you people, often at the beginning you have to push yourself to do it, but it does help.