Aa
A
A
Close
Ppd while still pregnant ?
I'm not sure if this is possible but I'm 32 weeks pregnant and I already feel the ppd kicking in! This is my third pregnancy. With my first I had some baby blues but was okay after a while with my second I had ppd which also gave me anxiety attacks and I was slightly OCD it was really bad so bad that I didn't want n e more kids cus I don't know if I can make it through that again! N despite my efforts to not get pregnant here I am again! It all started about three days ago! It's not a hormone pregnancy thing I can feel the same anxiety depression and panic that I did after my 2nd. I don't want to take meds while pregnant I know I only have a few more weeks to go but weeks seem like years when u feel like this! I just don't know what to do!
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
287246 tn?1318573663
I'm so sorry I am just now seeing this, but I would def be very proactive about this, as it sounds like you are.  I am a mother of 7 and have had PPD with all of my kids.  It is really bad for me and I hate that part of having babies.  I leave w/ a prescription in hand, when I leave the hospital.  With my last 2 babies, I have started actually taking the meds while I am still in the hospital from the birth.  So that is what I would suggest to you.  I would suggest taking the meds as soon as you can after you have the baby, and also setting it up now, to make sure you have a strong support system after the baby arrives.

I wish you the best of luck and remember that we are always here.  PM me anytime!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I am only 12 weeks and I dont know if its possible to have pre PPd this soon or if it just hasnt sank in, but I'm freaking out about the whole pregnancy and giving birth. I know I dont feel how I've always imaged myself being or how I've felt when my friends have been pregnent. I know this has nothing to do with your sitution but just wanted you to know your not alone!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank