Pregnancy help
I am 6 nearly 7 weeks pregnant (7weeks from tomorrow). I have experienced some brown discharge (it isn't thick, it's the same consistency as the remains of a period). I am worried that it's a miscarriage. I have the back aches, pre-menstrual cramps, mood swings, larger sore tender breasts and leg aches. Any help or an insight on what this could he would be appreciated. Lastly Got a doctors appointment on Monday but I was wonder about the symptoms now so I know if it's an issue I'd need to talk a out to my doctor.
Also forgot to mention that I experienced this discharge once yesterday (but there was hardly anything and looked more like a warning sign) and one this morning (which is the one that's worrying me).
Docs say it is very normal to have some kind of spotting in early pregnancy....but for me any spotting is a concern...when i had my 1st M/C i started spotting light brown for days along with light cramps and back ache.... then slowly it turned pink then miscarried...if you feel you cant wait till monday then you should go to the ER...just to be at the safe side....Goodluck...keep us updated