Prepartum
Hi everyone I've never asked anyone for help on anything but I really need it I'm giving birth in a couple days and i'm extreemly depressed I've been crying everyday for a couple of months and I can't stop! I've never been depressed and never cried more than once a month in my whole life! My boyfriend gets so upset with me everytime I cry and were hardly together because if this I don't think I'm crazy buy he does! PleAse help me Anything would help I have no one to talk to and Im giving up
I had prepartum depression for the first 7 months. I was so scared of getting post partum depression that I read a few good books on the subject and got my husband to read one too. I never did get PPD however my son is only 5.5 months. My husband is extremely supportive.

You are not crazy. Talk to your doctor asap. The most important support is from your partner so he should and must get informed about PPD.
I agree with everything GermanBaby said.  How are you now??