Weaning off meds
I have been on zoloft since the end of December and am coming up on my last couple months of my prescription. It's already been lowered a bit and I feel good but I'm worried about coming off of the medication.
I think I may start a exercise regimen and such in order to naturally ward away any negative feelings but I'd like to hear ppl's stories of weaning off their meds and how it went!
I have always been able to stop taking the meds once I am feeling better and had no problems except for the last time.  I was okay for a bit, but then I started feeling bad again.  I got a different prescription from my OB and saw a therapist for a bit.  I was having some anxiety as well and the combination of the med change and the therapist helped me.  

Exercise is good!  I would def start that if you are up to it for sure!  Essential Oils are said to be good for helping w/ moods.  I have recently started using them myself as I am currently pregnant w/ my 8th baby and I can't take any meds right now.  If you want any further info on that, just PM me.

Good luck!  I know it's scary but just take it one day at a time and see how it goes.