689528 tn?1364139441
Weaning off meds
I have been on zoloft since the end of December and am coming up on my last couple months of my prescription. It's already been lowered a bit and I feel good but I'm worried about coming off of the medication.
I think I may start a exercise regimen and such in order to naturally ward away any negative feelings but I'd like to hear ppl's stories of weaning off their meds and how it went!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
287246 tn?1318573663
I have always been able to stop taking the meds once I am feeling better and had no problems except for the last time.  I was okay for a bit, but then I started feeling bad again.  I got a different prescription from my OB and saw a therapist for a bit.  I was having some anxiety as well and the combination of the med change and the therapist helped me.  

Exercise is good!  I would def start that if you are up to it for sure!  Essential Oils are said to be good for helping w/ moods.  I have recently started using them myself as I am currently pregnant w/ my 8th baby and I can't take any meds right now.  If you want any further info on that, just PM me.

Good luck!  I know it's scary but just take it one day at a time and see how it goes.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community Resources