citopam
i have a 20 month old baby, and i'am taking citopam 20mg tablet daily after my first delivery..i stopped the breast feeding when the baby was 7 months old, after that i started the citopam for the depression.my problem is i have still a while milk like fluid coming from my breast when i squeeze it.is it the side effect of citopam or anything serious..
we are planning for a second baby in 4 or 5 months is it safe ...plz answer my question...
I am not a doctor but you should ask yours. Have you "googled" the drug's possible side effects It might be leaking milk. This can happen while pregnant.
Hello Neenu;
I have been taking Effexor now for almost two years. I stopped breastfeeding my daughter at 9 months and she is now three and I can still express milk if I squeeze them. My Dr. says it is a sideffect of the drugs. I still find it hard to believe though!? Let me know what your Dr says.