confused
I'm not really sure if I got the baby blues but I haven't been feeling myself for the past couple of months. I donr know what to do I feel so confused and lost. I wish I had someone to talk to. I'm afraid to go to the doctor to find out there's something wrong with me. I love my kids,  with my forst I nwver ddealt with this amd now I feel like I have no emotions. I love my kids I'd do anything for them, I would never harm them or think of that. Thats the kast thing I'd ever think of. Sincr having my second child things with my SO have gotten difficult.  Hes part of the reason I feel this way but I'm not ready to give up on my relationship he isnt either.  Thats not the point I think I need help but don't know whrre to look or who to talk to. I feel like my life is falling apart and I'm just letting it.. CAN someone please help or have any advice bcuz I really don't know what to do anymore...
If you aren't feeling yourself then def talk to your doctor. I wasn't feeling myself either and I was diagnosed with PPD. It's really nothing to be ashamed of, it happens to the best of us. I would have never imagined I would get it but I talked to my doc and she was so understanding. I got on meds and felt SO much more like myself, it was incredible. I'm usually not one for meds and was hesitant but glad I did because it made not just me happier, but my kids and husband too.
I agree w/ Heather.  Hope you have contacted your doctor and gotten on some meds.  Feel better!!