did you know you were gonna have ppd?
I know this is a sensitive question. I'm 39 weeks pregnant, and through my whole pregnancy its been weird. I've had an easy pregnancy, no pains no discomforts, just nothing. I honestly just don't want a baby. I love children, but I'm honestly starting to hate my days. I'm happily married, in college and there's nothing to complain about but I just don't want a baby. I tried talking about this with my husband but he just turned around and got mad saying how could I not want our daughter. I don't get excited for my appointments, I don't walk in the nursery, and I don't go to the baby aisles. I did get everything for her like all the baby stuff. I don't like talking about my pregnancy with other people. I also did tell my midwife and she just asked if I would harm the baby and I said no, which I wouldn't. But I just feel like my life is going down the drain. I don't party or go clubbing. I jut don't feel happy about this pregnancy and its worrying me that I won't be happy when she is born. I expressed my feelings to my mom, and she said to wait for the baby to be born and that my feelings will change but I dk. I think i feel this way cause I see all these moms being all happy and excited about their pregnancy and Im just like please shut up I can care less about your pregnancy. Sorry for the long post but everyone that I've tried talking to either bash at me for getting pregnant (I got pregnant on birth control BTW) or just tell me that how can I not want a blessing and I dk what.
Well I am a mom of 8 and I have to admit that it's hard for me to understand your feelings.  I have been pregnant unplanned too.  It was hard at first, but even though it wasn't planned, my babies have always been loved from the beginning.  I can understand how it would be hard for your husband to hear your feelings because it's your child together created out of love.  BUT, I am not judging you.  You are being honest.  I respect that.  I am just saying that I have never felt like you do, so it's hard for me to understand.  I agree with your mom.  Wait until she is born and see how you feel.  If after some time you still feel the same, I would suggest exploring it then.

Good luck!
Hi, I've had 4 babies 3r with me and the fourth baby  sadly  I lost at 38wks :( . I think your feeling are completely normal .I personally never liked being pregnant at all and the fact that it was an unplanned pregnancy doesn't help ! You may not even feel a bond rt away when she's born , and that's ok too! Bonding takes time . I'm sure you will love your baby :))
I felt like you did with my most recent baby. She's one year now. My pregnancy was unplanned and we tried to prevent it. Both of us are in our mid thirties, established careers, I had kids from a previous relationship. I thought I was done and had no desire to have more. My boyfriend was excited and put a lot of pressure on me for feeling the way I did. At four months along he left me and ended up bailing out on both the baby and me which only made things worse. I felt so trapped. I felt guilty for not wanting this baby because I had experienced it twice before and I loved my other two kids so much. I was so worried I was going to not be able to take care of her and love her. I didn't feel like I could tell anyone how I was feeling because I was afraid of everyone thinking I was a horrible person. As I had spent my entire pregnancy depressed and anxious about everything I was expecting that I would have post partum depression. I ended up needig to be induced a couple days past my due date and when the dr told me she was inducing me I literally told her I wasn't ready to have the baby yet. The moment she popped out she was the most beautiful, precious being I had ever seen (in addition to my other kids, of course) she unfortunately had some problems breathing and had to be taken from me right away and it all clicked for me literally right in that moment. I was ready to be her mom. She was fine after a few hours of oxygen, I didn't have ppd at all and she has ended up being the most unexpected blessing to my family. My other kids adore her, I adore her. I truly believe she was a gift. I think a lot of people feel the way you do and don't feel comfortable talking about it.
Mizzz, ((((HUGS))))!!!!
Hey Emma!!!