feeling guilty
I've struggled with depression my whole life and everyone was worried that I would develop  PPD but I swore I was so excited to have this baby that nothing could get me down. Cut to me not even being able to get off the couch most days since she's been born and feeling like hell, plus I tried to get off of my psychiatric meds in order to breastfeed which was a terrible idea. I'm so ashamed to tell anyone I think I have PPD that I've just been telling my family that I feel sick. What's more I had to discontinue breastfeeding for a number of reasons, I developed a breast infection and it was too painful, baby developed acid reflux and she constantly threw up my milk and I really needed to get back on my anti anxiety medication or I couldn't function. Now I am wracked with such guilt over not breastfeeding that I cry for hours every day and I can't even enjoy motherhood because I feel so bad that I'm depriving my baby of the bonding and nutrients from breastfeeding. she loves her formula and its truthfully much easier because I can sleep while her father is watching her and don't have to wake up for feedings, but I'm just so sad all the time for choosing to stop. Is there anything I can do to get over this guilt and sadness?
Please don't feel guilty for stopping breastfeeding.  It's okay.  Really.  I have 8 babies and have BF them all for different periods of time.  My last 2 were EBF and my current baby will be too.  So I am telling you this as a BF mommy.  You have to take care of you and be the best you that you can be.  As long as you are healthy, both physically and emotionally, your baby will be too.  You can bond with your baby when giving a bottle too.  Just cuddle with her.

The best thing that you can do is to address your emotional issues.  Once you do that, I think your guilt will subside.  If you are emotionally unhealthy (depressed), anything and everything will simply add to that and just intensify those feelings.

I feel like I sound like a broken record but here goes...I have 8 babies and I always experience PPD.  My youngest is 4 months old.  I read about some natural supplements when I was pregnant with her.  I was desperate to try anything.  I started taking them about a month before my baby was born and I saw a TOTAL difference.  I believe in them so much that I started selling them.  But I don't think I am allowed to publicly advertise here so if you need more info., please message me.

Take care and best of luck and I am here if you need to talk!