getting pregnant again............
hey there im 23 yr old with a 4 yr old and a 15month old both boys second time around when i was pregnant after i had my son about 3months later i got depressed and anxiety and sometimes i just kept thinking about all thje bad stuff that could happen with my children it took months to get over but i also did it without meds and now life couldnt be better i sometimes get down but it doesnt take long till im happy again i was just wondering if i decide to have another baby ( coz one day i would love to try for a girl) what will be my chances of this horrible depression returning what could i do to avoid it and i have also herd of how some mothers get that phycosis happen to them will i be at risk to that whenever i decide to get pregnant again
Honestly, the chances of getting PPD (if you have had it before) are very good that you will get it again.  BUT not always.  I have heard of women getting it with one child and not the next.  If you do decide to have another baby, my advice would be to prepare as if you KNOW you WILL get it again.  Prepare yourself emotionally and get on meds right after the baby is born.  I have even heard of getting on them 2 or 3 weeks before you are due so that it will be fully in your system by the time you give birth.  If I had another one, I would ask my doctor about doing that.

Good luck and PM me anytime if you need to talk.