Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community
isit ppd or not!!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Postpartum Depression (PPD).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

isit ppd or not!!!

hi all/im 29 had my 1st child a month ago now!my life as bin hell since the birth of my son!!im havin really bad anxiety attackz!!and i all so i just cant focuz on my boy wotz so ever!!and i feel so confused and lost:i cry all of the time becuz i cant understand watz happenin 2 me!!!im so emotionlly and phsyicly drained!!i cant c my life bein wiv my son!!my mind isnt on him atall!!i used 2 av little anxiety attackz in the past!and fought erm off in secondz!!but now itz all day everyday since about a wks of avin him!!i feel quilty cuz i dont feel emotionally attached 2 him!wat shud i do!!plze help!so i can try go dwn the rite path!!
Related Discussions
10 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
2071688_tn?1337434158
4got 2 mention ive also had suicidal thoughtz since the baby!which ive never ha in my life!!im so restlezz irratable!!i cant even settle watch the tele!!im also not interested when talkin about my boy!!i kno hez mine i just cant bond wiv him!!i dont feel happy about him atall!!i want wotz best 4 him dont get me wrong but itz just not me!!but kno 1 will listern 2 me!!
Blank
2071688_tn?1337434158
i also have no interest in life in general;;
Blank
Talk to your doctor.  Now your doctor may currently be your OBGYN..... but they are not experts with PPMD, so, if you don't get a satisfying answer ask your General Doc to let you see a psych.  You need help ASAP.  Not every doctor takes PPMD as serious as it is.

You know your body, so if you get a "whatever" response, move on to the next doc.  

THis is urgent
Blank
1548028_tn?1324616046
Sometimes those darn hormones can get all messed up after having a baby.  Might need some help getting them back on track so that you can enjoy life again.  This is NOT your fault but you need to call your OBGYN immediately and let them know what is going on.  This is no fun when this happens and it doesn't have to be this way.  Many ((hugs))!
Blank
2071688_tn?1337434158
thank u 4 your replyz!!i just wanna run but i kno if i do thingz wont change!so im trapped!!i av seeked help!but i feel im bein shuvd away!!i just dont kno wot 2 do anymore!!
Blank
1548028_tn?1324616046
Did you get the medication you needed?  How are you feeling?  If you ever need to talk, please send me a message.  I check this site all the time but sometimes not this forum.  Don't hesitate to contact me.  Hope all is getting better.  ((hugs))
Blank
287246_tn?1318573663
I also hope you have gotten some help.  Sometimes medication alone may not be the answer.  Sometimes it takes medication and counseling together.  I sure hope you have gotten the help you need.  I also hope it has helped you feel a bond w/ your son.  That is something very beautiful and I'd hate for you to totally miss out on that.  Best of luck to you and update us when you can!
Blank
2071688_tn?1337434158
heeeey people:ive finally got abit of help current on medz a low dose 4 now im also seekin councilin also,and im slowly gettin that bond wiv me son cheerz people 4 takin time 4 givin me advice etc:i still av me bad dayz but in a better sitution than i woz so i shud b gratefull really,if i adnt of turned 2 other sufferz and hearin there woz hope i wud of most probz giv up so thank u all very much 4 helpin me thou an  dreadfull experience thank u all !!
Blank
1548028_tn?1324616046
So happy for you!  Each day will get better.  Just one day at a time and just enjoy that baby!  This is your time and have a great time with every moment.  Don't forget to let people help you or give you a break for you.  All mommies need this and it is ok!  ((hugs))!
Blank
2071688_tn?1337434158
thank u dear,how r u anywayz
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity