just diagnosed :(
i cant go into all the details right now but i was just diagnosed with ppd again.

i just had my twin boys in november and things have been all over the place....i cry every single day, i take everythign out on my husband, i am irritable all the time....i hate the way i feel

i am so lonely here because i moved while on bedrest so i never had a chance to make friends which only brings me down further and my family who is states away doesnt come to visit

im on my own taking care of twins for the most part since my hub works to support the household

i wish i could snap my fingers and the sadness and lonliness i feel would disappear
Sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time.  I can't imagine taking care of twins by yourself all day and a toddler, and then with ppd in addition.  You are a very strong woman.  Did the doctor prescribe medication?  I know that this has helped many others with PPD.  
I am so sorry that you are going through this and so sorry I have just seen this post.

I hope you are doing better and will be on soon to update.
I was on zoloft 25mg after I had my son and was diagnosed, it helped wonders... hugs to you... it gets better.