paranoia
hi there what it is a year agao i was rushed to hospital with ammoina and was in a coma for 8 days and was in hospital for two and half weeks but since i came out im a diffrent person what my problem is i have bad paranioa it bad i think ppl taking about me things like that and when im in crowed places my breathing tends to go fast and iv never been worried about croweds before and im quite scared i cry alot as well but at nothing
You may have some sort of anxiety disorder.  I have a friend who had panic attacks and she was treated w/ Zoloft.  I don't know if this would help w/ the Paranoia but it may.  You might want to speak w/ your doctor.  Your regular doctor can give you meds for this type of thing.  Perhaps the Zoloft could help you as well.  It does take about 2 or 3 weeks to get into your system, but maybe it could help.  If you do get on it, I just wanted to let you know to give it some time before you decide if it is working for you.

I wish you the best of luck!