post partun depression
Just had my daughter three week ago and feeling down everyday loss of appetite angry hopeless barely want to take care of myself to embarrassed to tell family and doctor what should I do are there any ways it can go away on it's own? I really don't want to take meds I used to take some meds for my panic attacks I used to have and I hate how they make me feel droppy and sleepy
I completely know where you coming from. When I had my first child two and half years ago I also went through post partum depression. I had the same feelings as you. I wanted to hold my child but I couldn't that much for like 3 months. I resented meeting her father, I went through a lot of Anderson problems. The best way is to just let it settle on it's own but give your child the most love and attention you can.
I always get PPD.  I have had 8 kids.  Just had #8 3 months ago.  I do take meds though.  I have taken Zoloft in the past but didn't like the side effects either.  It gave me night sweats and I had weird dreams.  So my doc gave me Lexapro and I like it much better.  It helps with the depression and even anxiety.  I never have to take it all that long.  And he gave me a low dose.  It's like 5mg.  Might want to give it a try.  It's not addictive and it won't be forever.  It doesn't make me very sleepy.  And the sleepy effect that it does give is very natural feeling.  Not dopey.  I don't know if you are nursing or not but if you are, it's safe to take then also.

Feel better!  I know it's terrible but it will get better.  And please don't be embarrassed.  It happens to a lot of women.  Nothing at all to be embarrassed or ashamed about.
Thanx for you response ill mention it to my doctor at my appointment. Should I call in to make a sooner appointment or wait the 3 weeks
I would see if you can get in sooner unless you think you can get wait.  But honestly, I can call my doc and ask before my 6 week check-up and they will call something in for me.

Feel better and message me anytime.