ppd? :( (long post)
My baby girl was born Jan 14, so she's almost 1 month old. I feel really down most of the time, and I get very agitated easily, like even the smallest things will set me off.

I'm 21, and live at home with my parents. They've been so helpful with everything, but its still hard, and I don't feel like I have a right to say that because I do have alot of help. When I know I'm going to be home alone with the baby I get so anxious about it. I feel like I'm not doing anything right, and that I'm letting everyone down. Then I have moments where I know I'm doing everything I can; I'm still in school, and worked up until the day before I delivered.

I had to have emergency surgery to remove my gallbladder when baby girl was just about 3 weeks old, and since then I've been out of it. I can't do anything, and I feel like I should be doing so much more. I was breastfeeding exclusively, and had to stop because of the surgery. I'm really down about that, because I really wanted to continue doing it,even if it kind of was a pain in my butt.

Then there's the story with my babys daddy. There's so much I really won't get into it, but its a huge stress for me. He wants all the glam of having a baby without the nitty gritty. So the bills all go to me, and he gripes about how much time I let him see her. Its more than any court would give him to say the least. I have a lawyer ready to go, but I don't know if I'm ready to go down that road yet. Because once I do, the fights will really start.

I'm so stressed out, exhausted from caring for a newborn, and still trying to heal from giving birth, then having major surgery. Also I've lost so much weight since giving birth that even my pre pregnancy clothes fall off of me. I hate the way I look now, and everything thats going on is starting to make me hate myself. I feel like I should do more, but I just can't. Physically or mentally, I just can't. I love my daughter so much, but when she's crying in the middle of the night I sometimes wish I would've been more careful. Then I hate myself even more for thinking that.

I just don't know how to not feel this way. Does this sound like ppd? :(
I can relate 100%! My son was born same day as your baby. I have the same guilt about breast feeding. I too lost more weight than I started with, due to stress. Crying almost every day, angry nonstop. I am starting to believe it is PPD! I hope you feel better soon. Good luck!
Sounds like ppd and some postpartum anxiety.  I as well suffered from postpartum anxiety I had my baby girl jan 26 via emergency c section the whole situstion was so traumatic to me and scary that I started getting  postpartum anxiety bad panic attacks feeling down I layed in my recliner for 4 days straight only got up to use the bathroom I didnt have it in me to do anything with that said I went to my dr and told her what was going on as I am not one to take meds I hate even taking tylenol she put me on zoloft I figured I would give it a try itsworth a shot and better then feeling that way needless to say I been on it 2 weeks now and I feel 90% better u dont have to feel that way and u should talk to ur ob about it she can put u on some meds to get u bak to feeling normal and its a temporary thing until ur hormones get bak to normal