ppd and now having anger and patience issues
I had ppd right after my son was born, I was suicidal and didn't want to be a mommy. The whole pregnancy I was fine, but the MINUTE after my son was born, I was someone else. I left him with other people all the time, slept for hours a day, didn't want to breast feed and felt uncomfortable with bonding with my son. My son is now almost two and he is the love of my life. I was on meds for the depression for a while when my son was 4 months old but had stomach problems and had to get off of them. I am now starting to have issues with anger. I have noticed that I have no patience whatsoever. I have tried to remain calm but my son is going thru a phase where he is angry all the time, therefore I am angry all the time. I want to have another kid but I am so scared that I will feel the same way with the second and I'm afraid  the meds will not help. Any advice or similar stories?
i can honestly tell you do not have another child right now i have 3 n it is the hardest thing to do when your depressd have anger or lack of patience due to ppd....i nvr had that with my first 2 but my last i had him in feb has been very very hard on n i thnk or say thngs like i shlda had an abortion because of him my life is ssoo hard n my point is stick with the one you have now 4 awhile longer untill no diapers he can help you because you will be worse off ok....mine r 3n half almst 2 n a newborn n wow...
Perhaps there are other medications you can take as well as possibly going to some sort of therapy.  I do think I would hold off on having another baby until you have things under control.  Babies are wonderful, but stressful as well.  So I wouldn't add to what you already have.

Best of luck.