658901_tn?1403818234
support
hi
i already have a case of depression and ppd with my last pregnancy and i got pregnant 3 months after my last so i still have the ppd and its just worse im now paranoid of everything and everyone i am see a cousler (shes awsome) but my bf makes me feel like sh*t and i feel worse. my mom and dad helps me out and my moms oppion i should drop the guy well at first i didnt want to but now its just so bad he wont keep any of his promise to help me even though i told him 3 4 times bout it and in the end i had to even when i felt really sick because i was fed up of waiting and his jokes there mean and hurtful even though i told him he wont stop and he always talks to me like im some sex object once again i told him he didnt stop so now im just ignoring the heck out of him so we dont talk anymore but i cant stay like this im in tears but i cant get the courage to tell him because i scared he blame me for everything and i know thats its stupid but im so scared of the outcome and i know i should do something.... i  need help and support :(
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
287246_tn?1318573663
I think you need to put yourself and your baby first.  I would listen to your mom's advice and leave.  This does not sound like someone you want to spend your life with.  He should be supportive and not hurtful.
Comment
Cancel
287246_tn?1318573663
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
658901_tn?1403818234
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
support
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community Resources