Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community
support

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Postpartum Depression (PPD).

support

hi
i already have a case of depression and ppd with my last pregnancy and i got pregnant 3 months after my last so i still have the ppd and its just worse im now paranoid of everything and everyone i am see a cousler (shes awsome) but my bf makes me feel like sh*t and i feel worse. my mom and dad helps me out and my moms oppion i should drop the guy well at first i didnt want to but now its just so bad he wont keep any of his promise to help me even though i told him 3 4 times bout it and in the end i had to even when i felt really sick because i was fed up of waiting and his jokes there mean and hurtful even though i told him he wont stop and he always talks to me like im some sex object once again i told him he didnt stop so now im just ignoring the heck out of him so we dont talk anymore but i cant stay like this im in tears but i cant get the courage to tell him because i scared he blame me for everything and i know thats its stupid but im so scared of the outcome and i know i should do something.... i  need help and support :(
I think you need to put yourself and your baby first.  I would listen to your mom's advice and leave.  This does not sound like someone you want to spend your life with.  He should be supportive and not hurtful.