what brand of drugs?
Hi there,, I was just diagnosed with PPD, actually, I diagnosed myself and told the doc just agreed with me and prescribed Wellbutrin.  I've only been on it for a week, and it can't kick in fast enough for me.  I feel so angry and guilty that I'm so angry.  I have a good life and my children are wonderful as is my husband.  I think my biggest problem is shame and shame in asking for help.  There are no councellors in my town, and it's a small town so i worry about this diagnosis getting out into the rumour mill.  Is anyone else on Wellbutrin and how long did it take to take effect?
I took it a few years ago and I felt like it took about 3 weeks before I noticed any changes. Sorry to hear that your suffering from ppd right now, but don't get down on yourself. Those feelings are normal and just because other women in your town might not be talking about it that doesn't mean they havent gone through the same thing.
consider an iodine deficiency, you give this to your unborn child, it regulates your thyroid to produce adrenaline and serotonin (what antidepressants do), many countries are not injecting enough iodine into the human diet