Prayer Group User Group
First time father
About This Group:

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!

Founded by imanaddict on September 24, 2009
348 members

First time father

Hello i am going to be a first time father and i want to do the very best for me baby boy my wife is 28 weeks pregnant and all I'm  asking is that yall will keep me and my wife in prayer i struggle to make money and keep the bills payed and i ask that yall will keep me I'm prayer and that the lord will help see me through this thank-you very much
You will do just fine. The Lord has you. He knees your heart and will guide you through the storms. I know it's hard to keep faith but never take your eyes off God. You and your lil family is in my prayers. May god bless you,

Kimberly

Let go (of Outcome) and Let God (in your Life)
Only then  you will  "allow"  your Prayers to be answered.
I will pray for you for Strength and Courage.

Love and Peace.
Niko

katmandu516 commented on Miss my parents
Yanna26 Cd21 5dpo Comment
Hollus commented on Miss my parents