Prayer Group User Group
I'm 24 pregnant and the farther of my child is incarcerated
About This Group:

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!

Founded by imanaddict on September 24, 2009
356 members

God has given me peace with carrying this child and has shown me the blessing behind his reasoning for blessing and even trusting me enough with this responsibility my child's farther was incarcerated this month for violating his parole which means this is not his first time going to jail i know in my spirit that even though he was making some bad decisions he was ready to change his life because this our first pregnancy we've been together for almost seven years and he doesn't know who his farther is and his mother was murdered in front of him when he was only four years old i need God to guide my footsteps and my emotion in the name of Jesus yall only serious prayers for me Please and Thanks
1 Comment
You are in my prayers. Start speaking love over your child now, and speak life over your husband. May god guide your ways,

Kimberly
Nighthawk61 I DO NOT KNOW THE WORD FEAR... Comment
VICourageous HEY! Thanks for the Birthda... Comment
May 02
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Apr 27