I'm 24 pregnant and the farther of my child is incarcerated
God has given me peace with carrying this child and has shown me the blessing behind his reasoning for blessing and even trusting me enough with this responsibility my child's farther was incarcerated this month for violating his parole which means this is not his first time going to jail i know in my spirit that even though he was making some bad decisions he was ready to change his life because this our first pregnancy we've been together for almost seven years and he doesn't know who his farther is and his mother was murdered in front of him when he was only four years old i need God to guide my footsteps and my emotion in the name of Jesus yall only serious prayers for me Please and Thanks
You are in my prayers. Start speaking love over your child now, and speak life over your husband. May god guide your ways,

Kimberly
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
VICourageous commented on dominosarah's status
Sep 25
VICourageous commented on Dee1956's status
Sep 22
VICourageous I just realized it is our 3... Comment
Sep 21