Prayer Group User Group
New to this forum
About This Group:

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!

Founded by imanaddict on September 24, 2009
342 members

New to this forum

Today was my first day to run by this forum. It upset me to see that so very few have posted here. We all need prayer at sometime or another. Tonight I find myself in need of so e deep prayer. My husbands and my iwn stress level has been through the roof lately. Finances, car problems, and work has us falling apart. What doesn't help the situation is that my husband likes to smoke herb. He craves it and seems so depressed when we can't afford it.

My health also adds to the stress. I trust in The Lord but with all that has been going on I struggle from time to time too. This is when I wish I had a set of prayer buddies that could pray for me when my stress level is at the highest level. I don't know if anyone else feels like this...but sometimes it is easier for me to pray for others and trust God then to pray for myself and trust God. I love The Lord and pray that he hears my need for a prayer forum that is alive and going strong.

AMEN
Hi unsureMS.  Yes, this forum sure could use some more people. But I've seen your post and want you to know that I'm praying for you.  I'm down tonight too.  Sometimes life can seem unfair, can't it?  So, I pray that your health gets better, your stress gets better, that your husband works on his issue/addiction to pot, that your car is better.  All your hopes and dreams come true and life is peaceful for you.  Don't be discouraged.  God can do ANYTHING!  Peace and prayers and hugs.
"If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you". John 15:7

I was privileged to have attended a special service, for the 400th anniversary
of a monastery, earlier this year, where the Archbishop of Sinai delivered
a speech (you could say from heaven!) where he explained that we all have the same Purpose in life.
Now for the"uninitiated" it might have  raised some eyebrows until he further explained that this common purpose is that "we become GODLIKE"
and the closer we resemble God, the closer we have fulfilled our Divine Purpose.
He also went on to explain that the more Godlike we become, the LESS
problems we have, as the Path toward the Divine is paved with the lessons learnt from suffering, pain, financial difficulties, relationship issues,
abuse and every other obstacle that life brings upon us.
When we learn to become more tolerant, forgiving, accepting,caring, loving, we are able to diminish those problems and move on to a higher Spiritual
understanding and consequently be more Godlike.

Blessings!
Niko

Nurseynursenurse commented on Triple Therapy RASH!...
15 mins ago
travel_melb commented on Dear MH Friends..Upda...
specialmom commented on AnnieBrooke's status