Pray for Husband Gordon
Hello, I have just joined this forum today and discovered this group :) My beautiful husband Gordon, 67, who is 20 years my senior, is in a nursing home with the end stage of Alzheimer's and cannot walk or talk, and is bedridden.  He has been in the Home for 2 years now but been in residential Care since 2005.  His dementia started in 2003, just two years after we married. He is doubly incontinent and very thin, which I am only just starting to accept.  Please can you pray for Gordon - he has numerous chest infections because of being bedridden - when he drinks he tends to choke on it and it goes into his lungs instead of his stomach.  We have been married for 11 years and met at Church in 1993.  I don't know if this is bad, but I have prayed for the Father to take him Home to Him so he can be at peace.  Although Gordon can't talk, he gives amazing smiles and laughter!  He sleeps a lot and sometimes looks so sad.  God bless you, thank you.
Hi. I'm sorry what you are going through. I pray God give you guidance... I somewhat understand what you are going through... My stepfather has dementia and alzheimer. Before he got worse, Jesus had me lead my father to Him. My sister takes care of him because I live in Georgia and they live in Cleveland, OH. While I was praying to the Lord God about healing for my father, God asked me what do I want because I started wavering in my faith. I told God "I want him healed". We have to believe God can do it if we ask Him... Be blessed...
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
desderius commented on KeeLolo's status
Feb 05
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Feb 04
desderius commented on Hollus's status
Feb 04