Prayer Group User Group
Prayer for healing
About This Group:

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!

Founded by imanaddict on September 24, 2009
342 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Prayer for healing

Hi all,
I'm posting on this forum because this is a prayer forum. While we are praying, we have to believe Jesus has healed us already, but we have to believe it. I have been listening to some messages on healing and I have taken authority in the Name of Jesus. Please listen to them and believe in the Word of God for your healing. Also, start speaking life over your bodies. If God can bring life to dry bones, then He can do anything. It's up to you if you want to believe. God has no favorite persons, so if He says you are healed, then you are healed. Be blessed in Jesus.

http://www.awmi.net/extra/article/wants_well
http://www.awmi.net/tv/2010/week14
http://www.awmi.net/extra/audio/1036
Tags: God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Love of God, Healing, faith
4 Comments
Blank
Amen to all the above. I have been healed and I trust that The Lord is with me. Every time I start to feel dizzy I just pray and then declare I am fine. Speaking life over your bodies is a wonderful way to declare a healing.

But I also believe speaking life over all aspects of your life is what you have to do everyday. Leave your burdens at the cross. Even in the hardest of times God is with us.
Blank
1643531_tn?1390433321
Amen. We are healed from every curse of sickness (mental and physical), diseases, lack, ALL. 3 John 1:2; Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.
Blank
5764859_tn?1400885356
So many healings, I could never count them all. God is so Good. I would like to post before and after pictures of how far the Lord has brought me out of darkness into His marvelous Light! It will astound you, it sure did me, 12 years later, many trials and test, Jesus Christ is the Same yesterday , Today, and Forever! Watch or hear true events of healing lines and sermons that God done through the ministry of Gods Servant, William Branham-I have personally been affected by this Message and personally Know and have sat at the same table with folks who were healed in these meetings! God Bless You Forever! www.williambranham.org click on Quick Links at bottom right of page and hear sermons/healings and discernments taking place with people from all over the world, many walked away with total healing, Only Believe!
Blank
Can You please pray for me ..
Blank
Recent Activity
1302038_tn?1401843053
Blank
TinaR10 commented on TinaR10's status
27 mins ago
1302038_tn?1401843053
Blank
TinaR10 commented on renae176's status
30 mins ago