Prayer Group User Group
Prayer for husband
About This Group:

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!

Founded by imanaddict on September 24, 2009
345 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Prayer for husband

My husband was hurt on the job almost 12 years ago. Since then he's had numerous surgeries. He's 56. Recently all he did was move his knee and it totally went out. Now in a wheelchair, he's very depressed. We are waiting on worker's comp to approve surgery. He's had neck surgery, shoulder surgery and back surgery recently, nine knee surgeries in 12 yrs. I know in my heart God can help him through this. Please pray for him. I also need prayer. I want to take care of him to the best of my ability. Thanks for listening. Very difficult to deal with all this.