Prayer Group User Group
Prayer for husband
About This Group:

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!

Founded by imanaddict on September 24, 2009
345 members

Prayer for husband

My husband was hurt on the job almost 12 years ago. Since then he's had numerous surgeries. He's 56. Recently all he did was move his knee and it totally went out. Now in a wheelchair, he's very depressed. We are waiting on worker's comp to approve surgery. He's had neck surgery, shoulder surgery and back surgery recently, nine knee surgeries in 12 yrs. I know in my heart God can help him through this. Please pray for him. I also need prayer. I want to take care of him to the best of my ability. Thanks for listening. Very difficult to deal with all this.
1 Comment
Your husband is in Gods hands. Lord, please let this dedicated loving wife be pit at ease. She needs you Lord to do miracles for her husband. Let her gain her husband back in full health. But also Lord keep this loving wife close to you. Let her never give up on miracles, or on you. Let her find the wisdom to know your will so she can take care of her husband as you ask of her. Let this couple find peace and be our at ease. Hear their hearts as they call out to You. This I pray in Your Loving Name...
AMEN
jimi1822 commented on That's What Chri...
Heather8448 Merry Christmas to all Comment
jimi1822 commented on photo