Prayer Group User Group
Prayer request for future
About This Group:

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!

Founded by imanaddict on September 24, 2009
343 members

Prayer request for future

For those of you regulars here ya may know that not to long back I asked for prayer about staying on at IRS. Well my prayers were heard I recieved another month. But now once again my temp tour is almost up and I have been stressed but trying to trust for more. My health has taken a hit recently and so I really don't want to go back to Taco Bell. I have been stressing what I am going to do all day.

Well today I spoke to my manager and was told I have a chance to be extended to August. Please pray I do. Thanks may god be with ya all,

Kimberly
"If you knew Who walks
besides you on the way
that you have chosen,
fear would be impossible."
-- A Course in Miracles--

Learn to Trust Your Divine Inner Wisdom.
"I trust in myself and in the wisdom that created me."

Blessings!
  Niko
hugs to my friend
Ok thanks to all those who have prayed for me I have two days left for them to say the extension is mine. They told me last week it was but then took it back. God promised it to me, and so it is mine. I am praying and trusting that tables will turn once more. I really don't want to move backward.

As of right now I am trying to stay true to my faith, but I struggle in this. All I have heard around me is people excited about where they are headed next. I want to believe next week I will be back here at this desk once more. Please continue to stand in agreement with me that God won't take what he has given to me.
Hi Kimberly.

God has nothing but Love for all of His children.
He wants All of us to have Joy and Peace in our lives.

Do NOT think for a moment that God makes promises
he does not keep. This "quality" of not keeping promises is only
a human trait.

It is within our own free will, that we make choices that go against God's will.
The only thing we can do is remain true to our Faith and Trust in the Divine.

By fulfilling our Ultimate Purpose in Life, which is becoming God-Like,
our lives take a much "higher" meaning.

Money matters, jobs, politics, business are really just there to run our daily lives and when things are not working out (in our minds) , this is a sign, that we are perhaps deviating from our Faith and our Purpose.

God Loves You and if you allow His Love in your Life, your Life will be ALWAYS BLESSED, no matter what!

I will pray for you to have the Clarity and Wisdom to recognize  and accept
this Divine Law.

Blessings!
Niko
TinaR10 commented on TinaR10's status
Heather8448 commented on 90+++++ days!
she holds on
14 hrs ago by Heather8448