Prayer Group User Group
Prayer
About This Group:

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!

Founded by imanaddict on September 24, 2009
343 members

Prayer

Just a statement: God answers all prayers, but the answer is not always the answer you want. And remember God is in control.
I have two very stressful situations going on right now.  Just this morning while alone, I prayed and prayed.  I so want things to work out in the way I'd like . . .  that is a prayer answered, right?  BUT, I get it.  I need to be praying for my husband and I to cope with whatever happens instead.  We can not control everything.  Sometimes we don't even know what is best for us.  Pain, bumps, bruises along the way are hard, I'm not going to lie.  But I will pray for my ability to handle things and find peace no matter how things turn out.  

good reminder and timely for me today.  
As a follow up, I feel that God is listening to me.  I feel like my prayers are being answered.  Doesn't mean that I like the answer but God is leading my husband and I, I feel, and we are handling it.  

It is amazing when you feel God's presense in your life.  It's a wonderful thing.  Even when it is during dark days-------  God gives me hope that the sun will shine again.  peace to all
God does answer prayers. Sometimes He allow us to wait because He is strengthening our faith and patience. He tells us to trust Him. He will NEVER fail us. Proverbs 3:5-6 says; Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
Thank  you.  I am trusting that it will all be okay.  Sometimes that is hard but do believe I must have faith in this being the correct journey and that God is leading us even if it doesn't feel so good all of the time.  Peace and again, thank you for your post.
God is good.  God does answer all prayers.  God is answering mine.  Please all--------  keep praying and trust in God.  Peace
Praying is one of the strongest things you can do for yourself and others. God answers them in his own time. And maybe its just me but I always feels like he does at least a little something to let you know he is listening. Here's an example...money wise we are in a hole right now but today we were blessed with 50 bucks from two very unlikely sources. This didnt solve the problems, but he let me know hebis listening and we have to fo the same. Thank you god all glory to you.

Kimberly
TinaR10 commented on photo
TinaR10 commented on TinaR10's status
VICourageous commented on khalil