Prayer Group User Group
Prayers and Positive Thoughts Needed
About This Group:

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!

Founded by imanaddict on September 24, 2009
343 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Prayers and Positive Thoughts Needed

I'm a 23 year old women who just recently found out she was pregnant. This is my first child and I was very excited. This baby is a miracle and a blessing. But yesterday I noticed a small amount of bleeding and cramping. I went to the ER and they consider it a threatened miscarriage. Which means really its 50/50 if my pregnancy will go on or lead to a miscarriage. I know that with prayers and lots of positive thinking everything will be okay. I believe in miracles.
3 Comments
Blank
1530171_tn?1362547225
Hi Chough02 and welcome to our Group.

My Thoughts and Prayers are with you and your unborn baby.
Nonetheless,regardless of the outcome, I will pray that you find the inner Strength to endure any challenges and difficulties Life presents you, for they hold valuable lessons to learn, so you may grow spiritually.
And I will also pray that your Awareness of the Divine increases ,
and by doing so any Fear and any Doubt will be replaced by Peace and     Love!

Blessings!
Niko
Blank
1696489_tn?1370825574
I agree with Niko. :)
Blank
Will be thinking of you and your baby god bless and may you stay strong
Blank
Recent Activity
5685035_tn?1407767793
Blank
Heather8448 She discovered herself in t... Comment