Request for prayer for grandma
Hi everyone, i would like to request for a prayer for my grandma who is now hospitalized and is in critical condition. The doctor say she is not responding to the medications for her liver and her body is not digesting the liquid food either. They had diagnoses her with liver cancer. I don't know what will happen, as it will be God who will finally decide what happens from here onwards.

All your prayers will be great appreciated. Thank you all sincerely.
Hi there.  I'm so sorry to hear this.  Cancer is evil is all I can say.  No rhyme or reason to it and it takes our loved ones long before they should go.  I'll pray for your Grandma and for you to have peace in your heart and for you to be comforted.  Hugs
I am so sorry to hear this but God has you and family and knows what he is doing. My grandmother was dxs with brain cancer about 7 yrs ago and was told she had a yr. the doctor also said she wouldn't remember anyone and wouldn't be able to care for herself. She went three months later, but she remembered all of us and got to say her goodbyes. Plus she didn't have to be cared for. I miss her so much but I am glad God let us all have that last goodbye.

These things can be difficult and if you need to talk or vent I am here just PM me. I will be praying for you and your family. May God bless ya,

Kimberly
Hello there,

I will also pray for your grandma, zyro920. Blessings, Eve :)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Apr 27
Apr 27
specialmom commented on KTowne's status
Apr 27