Prayer Group User Group
confused
About This Group:

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!

Founded by imanaddict on September 24, 2009
343 members

confused

I took two different types of pregnancy test, one of each types nd two came out pregnant nd the other two not pregnant! I am really confused on what I should do, should I take a different kind of test then see the doctor???? Any options!?!?
1 Comment
Hi there,
First off God has you. Now as for your question. I would already see a doctor, the test they do theirs will be the most accurate. I pray that if you are wanting to be pregnant you are. Also, if you just feel you aren't ready, I pray God notices this and you aren't.

But either way remember it is Gods will that we must live by and not our owns. Keep us posted and stay strong. May God bless you,
Kimberly
Lynniepooh commented on Miracles
UnsureMS Lost my job, but trusting a... Comment
Miracles
4 hrs ago by Heather8448