Prayer Group User Group
for my Pregnancy
About This Group:

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!

Founded by imanaddict on September 24, 2009
340 members

for my Pregnancy

Praise the Lord,

My name is Beulah and i think i am pregnant and i would like you all to pray for my healthy pregnancy as i am sure Jesus has opened door of my womb, i am thankful to him and i also needs your prayers as god said in my name two or three agree it will happen...Thank you all for your prayers ...Let god full al your heart desires Amen :)
Tags: pregnant
That healthy pregnancy is yours. You have declared it and made it yours. I come in agreement and will keep you in my prayers.

Kimberly

What wonderful news, Beulah. May your pregnancy continue safely.
You and your growing baby are in my prayers. Blessings, Eve :)
msdelight commented on Salvation Friday
57 mins ago
jugglin commented on Salvation Friday
1 hr ago
weaver71 commented on Salvation Friday
1 hr ago