Prayer Group User Group
pray for me...i made mistake
About This Group:

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!

Founded by imanaddict on September 24, 2009
343 members

pray for me...i made mistake

I made many mistake in life. I asked God forgiveness and promised not to make them but I made them again.  I make a last appeal to God and really promise I will never repeat my mistakes.  I will be a good son and a good person.  Please do not make me have any STD or herpes. I will never repeat my mistakes.

I am really broken. Please pray for me.  I want to save my family.

I hope God listens to me. I believe in you God.

HE is all I have left.  May God bless you all.

Amen
I'll sure pray for you.  We all make mistakes and to varying degrees.  God forgives us all when we ask.  I'll pray that you don't have consequences from your mistake and you have peace in your heart.  
Keep your head up. You will be in my prayers tonight. I too have made mistakes that I never thought god would forgive me. Although time goes on and things get better. That is when I knew my prayers worked. I have always thought "GOD" was just some fake tale made up crazy immigrants. But I found out he indeed is real. Best of luck to you and allow your heart to heal friend.  
TinaR10 commented on photo
52 mins ago
TinaR10 commented on TinaR10's status
53 mins ago
VICourageous commented on khalil