pray for me...i made mistake
I made many mistake in life. I asked God forgiveness and promised not to make them but I made them again.  I make a last appeal to God and really promise I will never repeat my mistakes.  I will be a good son and a good person.  Please do not make me have any STD or herpes. I will never repeat my mistakes.

I am really broken. Please pray for me.  I want to save my family.

I hope God listens to me. I believe in you God.

HE is all I have left.  May God bless you all.

Amen
I'll sure pray for you.  We all make mistakes and to varying degrees.  God forgives us all when we ask.  I'll pray that you don't have consequences from your mistake and you have peace in your heart.  
Keep your head up. You will be in my prayers tonight. I too have made mistakes that I never thought god would forgive me. Although time goes on and things get better. That is when I knew my prayers worked. I have always thought "GOD" was just some fake tale made up crazy immigrants. But I found out he indeed is real. Best of luck to you and allow your heart to heal friend.  
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
specialmom School starts next week aft... Comment
Aug 25
specialmom commented on photo
Aug 25