Prayer Group User Group
prayer to stay clean and good
About This Group:

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!

Founded by imanaddict on September 24, 2009
337 members

prayer to stay clean and good

I pray that all of you stay safe and attain your goals in life.

My life has been taking the wrong turn in the past few years.  I am now in love and willing to get married but I am really ashamed of my past.  I pray everyday that I will be given the chance to redeem my own self.

How do I do it?

I pray for all of you out there.  Thank you for giving me this opportunity.
thanks for your prayers!
you are a new creation.
old things have passed away.
goodness of god brings repentance wholeness restoration.
things we did in the past were often in response to our circumstance and plain just not knowing any better. this is taking responsibility now of things we werent responsible with in the past.
who are we to say any different from god's renewal.
god sees the heart.
I am happy for you that you are in love, what a wonderful thing :)
I pray for your happiness.

I am 40 but feel like 80 some days. I have done things in my past that may seem amoral, questionable - but the only person I really hurt was myself. We are human, we make mistakes; it's how we live now that's important - that and being sincerely sorry for the bad things we've done. Then do not live with the shame. Onwards, fowards. You are no longer that what you were in a former life.

Listen to your heart.
I recently prayed for the same thing and it occured to me that no matter how hard i try, it is completely impossible for me to go back in time and change my past.  However, God can do that.  So while I pray, I imagine God collecting pieces of my broken soul from my past and healing me in the NOW.  So far, it has really helped me.  If you are Christian, the bible teaches that when we accept Jesus as our savior, our old self dies and we are born anew.  I think that is literal.  I also think one of the devil's main weapons is to use guilt to control us, and what better way to do that by replaying our mistakes over & over again in our heads.  Because I know God is holy, love, and pure, whenever my mind gets stuck on something negative, i know its just the devil up to his usual tricks, trying to keep me down.  

Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brothers & sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things"

Why off days truly are a mirror wit...
21 mins ago by aly425
VICourageous commented on nonights's status
specialmom, and VICourageous commented on nursegirl6572's status