Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
10 days late, 2 negative pregnancy tests, clear, stretchy discharge

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

My husband and I have been TTC since September (08). Every month I think I have symptoms and every month my period arrives on schedule. However, as of today I am 10 days late for my period (weird for me, usually like clockwork) and have had even more signs then usual... higher than normal temp., food aversion to something I usually love, feeling sick... I took a pregnancy test (clear blue) at three days late, and one (well actually 2, I was hoping the first was wrong, and they were different types) yesterday. All three negative. Still no period. I also have this clear, stretchy discharge on and off for the past week or so. Just kind of curious what this could be. Any ideas? I was thinking of waiting a week or two and if I still haven't gotten by period of going for a blood test... Could I still be pregnant?
Tags: TTC
the clear stretchy discharge sounds like EWCM (egg white cervical mucus) which happens during Ovulation. not sure why you would be late but it could be that your cycles are changing and you just missed one.... sounds to me like you are ovulating. but go to doc and get blood test, that is the only way to know for sure

Good Luck
Thank-you, that's what it kind of looks like... the ovulation discharge, but I had that a couple of weeks back as well so I thought that was kind of odd. Especially since I've had it a couple of times this week and not just one or two days in a row, so I thought I would ask. ?? Weird. It's probably like you said, I must have missed a period, but would I have missed one if I ovulated last cycle? (I am fairly confidant that I did)
i am not sure...best thing to do is talk to your gyno and see what he/she says....if you are NOT preg then they may be able to tell you why you missed a period. or why your cycle is changing... idk but it would be worth giving them a call.
Thank-you. I will have to do that :)